Well hello there,😋
Welcome to Ayazona Bloom™. It's a collection of stories from across the country about local businesses, things to keep you distracted, and food news that's fit to grill.
Do you know what day of the week it is? It's okay if you don't, psst... most of us don't—but just as an FYI, it's Wednesday.
Recently, we just learned that 96% of the universe is made of stuff we don't understand, can't measure, and until very recently, didn't even know existed, including every morning that comes with a new surprise. But now that it's just our life, it's time to be a real person again. One with Bloom™ Bites(morning routine) that keeps you organized and gives you a reason to not to have breakfast, brunch and dinner in bed.
- Keep smiling: Because the opposite is crying.
- Learn to cook? Never. Why fill your pantry with ingredients you'll never use?
- Beans? Again? Give your legumes a makeover with this foolproof recipe from Bon Appétit.
4. Alone Together: Say hello to one of your friends you haven't talked to since 2018.
5. Drink Water: Because you need to, so break a sweat doing push-ups at the back-yard, or front-yard, or at the balcony, or inside. You get the point.
Listen, putting up with this new normal means you need to force yourself into a mind-engaging routine at least once a day—but we know that body-building and baking isn't everyone's forte.
An odd thing happens after you've seen your name in print over and over again. It becomes detached from your sense of self. The shipping label no longer has any relationship with what's in the box. The experience is sort of like when you were a kid and you'd quickly repeat a word until it had no meaning and was just a funny sound.
It's disorienting when that happens to your name, but after a while surprisingly it's actually quite liberating. There is your name in an article, or some blog, and then far away in some other place –or in no place, if you are feeling zennish.
Keeping Deliveries and Pickup Safe
- See our non-contact measures ensures safe and convenient delivery to the door.
- Stay up to date with the latest advice from the CDC Africa.
- Wash your hands while Social Distancing.