Sweet-potatoes and Arrowroots
This is by far one of the easiest meals I have ever made. If you are as busy as me during this isolation period, cooking dinner comes as an afterthought. Here is a meal that won't take up any of your time.
What you need:
- Pre boiled sweet potatoes
- Pre boiled arrowroots
- 2 Onions
- 1 Tablespoon of Tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- Royco 1 level tbsp / 1 Knorr cube (Any spice cube available in your country)
- Coconut oil
- Coconut cream
Missing an item, checkout Ayazona Essentials for groceries delivery to your door
- Heat the coconut oil for a couple for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions, salt, and chili. Cook till golden brown.
- Mix in tomato paste and Royco once it starts to stick to the pan, add a large tablespoon of coconut cream.
- Allow it to cook for about 45 Seconds then add the potatoes and mix.
- Cover and let the flavors absorb for 1 minute.
- That's it!! Serve and enjoy with any leftover veggies or meaty stew.🍲