This is by far the simplest recipe on earth. Anyone! and I mean Anyone can do it. Eggless microwave cakes are ideal when you are craving just a little bit of dessert. This cake is best served fresh with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.🍦
All you need is :
- A microwave (Duh..)
- Yes! A microwave-friendly bowl or cup for mixing
- 4 LEVEL tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 LEVEL tablespoons of sugar
- 2 LEVEL tablespoons of cocoa (unsweetened)
- 0.5 LEVEL tablespoon of instant coffee.
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of any neutral cooking oil. ( I advise using margarine or butter)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Grease the microwave-friendly cup then mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate cup mix all the wet ingredients.
- Using a fork, mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds.
- Let it cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve with some ice cream, bananas or yoghurt.